Data Onboarding Specialist
Location: Malaysia & Thailand
1. Develop and operate customer-specific data processing into TecDoc data standards.
1. Analyzing customer requirements and offering tailor made services in cooperation with the sales team;
2. Implementation of customers data into TecDoc data standard (DIFM-Service) by using ETL-Tools, SQL & TecDoc maintenance tools;
3. Create customer specific analysis, product reports and diagrams;
4. Process optimization in terms of data quality and production ;
5. 3rd level support for data specific customer requirements;
6. Evaluation of requirements as well as responsibility for the implementation of these, including the preparation of appropriate documentation.
1. Several years of professional experience in data analysis environment;
2. Confident handling of complex database queries and good knowledge of SQL and ETL-Tools;
3. Experience in professional, technical and data-driven consulting and in product implementation;
4. Good knowledge about customer specific product management tasks in the IAM area (Independent Automotive Aftermarket) will be an added advantage;
5. A positive attitude and are open-minded, curious and takes responsibility;
6. Structured, independent and self-motivated. Eager to learn and open for constructive criticism;
7. You have strong analytical skills with detail-orientation, clear communication and decisiveness.