Data Specialist (Plan from June 2023 onwards)
As a Data Specialist in our team, you are researching and entering aftermarket data into a database in keeping with the corresponding input guidelines.
- Research, preparation, entering and documentation of Vehicle & OE data
- Data analysis, data entry, data conversion and further processing of data from third party systems - Independently ensure quality by maintaining, altering and reviewing available data
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the work processes
- Bachelor’s degree in vehicle engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics is required
- Good knowledge of vehicle industry is essential, experience in automotive aftermarket is an asset;
- Proficient in MS-Office skills, strong ability to deal with Excel, familiar with Access, SQL, Python is preferred
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Work carefully, strong logical mind
- Good team player, good coordination and learning ability, able to work under pressure.