As a full-service provider of data, services and processes, we are already market leaders in Europe and are rapidly expanding this advantage worldwide. At TecAlliance, technology and automotive specialists collaborate to digitalize & shape the future of the automotive aftermarket. We owe our growing success to simple principles like openness, courage, passion, curiosity, selflessness, innovation, inclusion and integrity. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes TecAlliance the driving force behind the digitalization of the entire market. It is also what we look for in new employees.
Let’s be together to shape the digital future of the automotive aftermarket. Become part of a strong alliance!
-Participation in the value-oriented culture and digital transformation of TecAlliance: Agile mindset, One Team, Ownership.
-Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
-Fun at work and beyond. Join our regular team events – there’s always something to celebrate!
- Perfect Benefits package.
If you are interested in the above job opportunities, please send your resume to Jiao.Chen@tecalliance.net
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Supporting the acquisition and establishment of new customers by efficiently organizing and performing sales activities (winning new customers, maintaining contacts) including visiting and/or participating in trade fairs.
- Representing TecAlliance at meetings with customers and individual presentations of TecAlliance solutions.
- Supporting the expansion and care of the existing customer base for the entire TecAlliance solution portfolio with a focus on specific business areas
- Close cooperation with the sales lead responsible for the customers as well as in-house and external partners and interfaces
- Preparing and drawing up offers and contracts in consultation with the responsible sales managers; sharing responsibility for the signing of the contract
- Identifying up- or cross-selling opportunities and consulting with the responsible sales managers
- Support in observing the competitive situation and trends in the business area
- External presentation and market positioning of TecAlliance by participating in industry events to maintain contacts and personal relationships
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of the products and solutions relevant to the business division
- Basic knowledge of the sales department (sales structure, sales tools and instruments)
- Extremely proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
-Experience with customer support in the after-market business sector as well as up-to-date knowledge of this market
- Excellent communication skills and well-structured working style
- Ability to work in an independent, goal-oriented and efficient manner
- English business fluent
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This specialist role is given the opportunity to explore and research the automotive OES parts data for the SEA region. If you are detail-oriented, independent and comfortable working with large volume of data, then this job is the right suit for you. Our company is expanding in the SEA region and we are looking for people to grow the company.
- Research and collect domestic / foreign automotive OES parts information from reliable sources in SEA region
- Perform OES parts research used for each vehicle found in respective countries in the SEA region
- Extract and collect the automotive OES parts information from electronic parts catalogue and then input into the system
- Identify errors in the data and correct it according to existing workflow
- Assist in generating the reports by analyzing the collected or given information
- Work closely with departments to improve the overall quality of data collected
- Cooperate with the leader and departments in daily operations as well as provide technical support internally to ensure the projects are delivered on time
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma preferably in vehicle engineering, computer science or any related fields
- Adequate knowledge of the automotive industry is essential & experience in automotive aftermarket is an added value
- Proficient in MS-Office skills, strong ability to deal with Excel, familiar with Access, SQL is an added asset
- Programming background is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and written skills in English
- Proactive, hardworking and persistent
- Self-discipline, self-starter, detail-oriented and honest
- Good team player, good coordination and learning ability, and able to work under pressure
- Possesses a logical mind and work carefully
(Senior) Marketing Specialist
-Marketing for TecAlliance Data, Services and Solutions in Southeast Asia
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Be a storyteller – develop Marketing vision and strategy for your region
- Be creative – SEO content design (texts, images, videos) for our website and other relevant communication channels in such a way that it achieves a better ranking in the results lists of Google and other search engines in the region
- Understand the market – find the message potential partners are seeking; deliver and translate this into great content
- Deliver the right message to our target groups and markets
- Develop and manage the public relations in your region
- Come up with a range of ideas and executions
- Adapt & develop marketing materials and presentations
- Work independently and team-up with our global corporate marketing, our business unit marketing and our regional marketing in Europe and China
- Plan and execute international events along with the wider marketing and sales team
- Very safe handling of MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet
- Knowledge of SEO, Adobe Creative Cloud are desirable
- General IT-technical understanding
- Good first understanding of the automotive aftermarket participants (industry, trade)
- Experience as a project member in social media campaigns and PR strategies including measuring & reporting
Methodological and Personal Skills
- Eloquent and self-confident communication skills
- Flexibility to work both analytical and creative
- Good structured and solution-oriented work
- High network competence (knowledge about organization structure, interfaces, etc.)
- Self-responsible work, hands-on mentality, and at the same time team player ability
Thai – native English - business fluent
Location: Korea, Japan
As a Data Specialist in our team, you are researching and entering aftermarket data into a database in keeping with the corresponding input guidelines.
- Research, preparation, entering and documentation of Vehicle & OE data
- Data analysis, data entry, data conversion and further processing of data from third party systems - Independently ensure quality by maintaining, altering and reviewing available data
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the work processes
- Bachelor’s degree in vehicle engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics is required
- Good knowledge of vehicle industry is essential, experience in automotive aftermarket is an asset;
- Proficient in MS-Office skills, strong ability to deal with Excel, familiar with Access, SQL, Python is preferred
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Work carefully, strong logical mind
- Good team player,
good coordination and learning ability, able to work under pressure.
Data Onboarding Specialist
Location: Malaysia & Thailand
1. Develop and operate customer-specific data processing into TecDoc data standards.
1. Analyzing customer requirements and offering tailor made services in cooperation with the sales team;
2. Implementation of customers data into TecDoc data standard (DIFM-Service) by using ETL-Tools, SQL & TecDoc maintenance tools;
3. Create customer specific analysis, product reports and diagrams;
4. Process optimization in terms of data quality and production ;
5. 3rd level support for data specific customer requirements;
6. Evaluation of requirements as well as responsibility for the implementation of these, including the preparation of appropriate documentation.
1. Several years of professional experience in data analysis environment;
2. Confident handling of complex database queries and good knowledge of SQL and ETL-Tools;
3. Experience in professional, technical and data-driven consulting and in product implementation;
4. Good knowledge about customer specific product management tasks in the IAM area (Independent Automotive Aftermarket) will be an added advantage;
5. A positive attitude and are open-minded, curious and takes responsibility;
6. Structured, independent and self-motivated. Eager to learn and open for constructive criticism;
7. You have strong analytical skills with detail-orientation, clear communication and decisiveness.
Supporting the team in administration, operation and ensuring the
availability and further development of the respective IT service as well as corresponding systems, applications and interfaces.
Support IT Digital Workplace & Collaboration Services.
Collaborate with internal and external teams & partners to support the global Organization.
- Participation in the support of the corresponding IT operation services/applications
- Monitoring, maintenance and care of the corresponding systems, including support in the implementation of updates and release upgrades
- Implementation of user support as well as support within the scope of on-call services
- Support in comprehensive IT projects as well as independent
takeover of sub-projects
- Support the on/off boarding process of employees regarding Workplace related issues
- Responsible for lifecycle management and documentation of our internal client infrastructure.
- Create and update operational documentation.
- Successfully completed training as an IT specialist.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the administration of Microsoft Office 365 environments, Sharepoint, Azure & intune.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the administration, operational management, monitoring and support of the IT operation services/applications for which you are responsible
- Basic knowledge of scripting and programming languages relevant to operations.
- Familiar with Microsoft AD
- VM & backup Knowledge
- Internet and network protocol knowledge
- Entrepreneurial skills: good
- Communication skills: good
- Cooperation: Very good
- Ownership: Very good
- (Self-) Reflection: good
- Language good english speaking
- good analytical skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Strong customer and service orientation
- High flexibility & willingness to learn